You will find 94 posts in the category linux on this blog.
- 3 simple steps to take the Hardware/software inventory of the server.
- 3 Simple ways to find Linux current boot disk path.
- 3 ways to check open ports in Linux with respective service-process
- 4 Awesome ways to find top CPU consuming processes in Linux.
- 4 Awesome ways to find top memory consuming processes in Linux.
- 4 steps to create swap space in linux
- 4 ways to find number of CPU-Cores in Linux
- 5 New features in RHEL 7 you should know about.
- 5 Simple Linux user modification methods on linux with /etc/passwd file.
- 5 simple steps to change the Linux Splash screen.
- 5 simple steps to increase the swap space on Linux.
- Automate remote linux commands from Windows terminal using plink.
- Awesome way to Create fancy linux banners using figlet
- Awesome way to improve process monitoring: Install htop Linux on RHEL, Ubuntu and fedora.
- Awesome way to run-execute multiple remote commands-shell scripts using ssh in Linux / UNIX.
- Complete Guide: How to install Open Source support ticketing system OsTicket On Linux
- Complete Guide: Linux grep command
- Complete Guide: Rename file Linux
- Configure centralized syslog server The Right Way
- How To access linux remote desktop session using VNC
- How to Access Ubuntu desktop on AWS EC2
- How to auto answer Yes or No to Linux-Unix commands.
- How To bash compare numbers
- How to Change Linux I/O Scheduler
- how to change the linux login banner
- How to configure password less ssh login.
- How to connect server using Chrome web browser
- How to convert xls file to csv file in Linux and vice versa
- How to create FTP user with specific directory access in 7 easy steps
- How to enable disk quota that manages the space
- How To encrypt disk partition with LUKS in 9 easy steps
- How to execute commands on Multiple UNIX servers
- How to extend linux mount point.
- How to extend-resize Linux root partition on AWS EC2
- How to install Stress on Linux For generating work load
- How to install Ubuntu in AWS
- How to Mount S3 Bucket on Linux CentOS, RHEL and Ubuntu using S3FS
- How to Open multiple files and switch between them in vi editor
- How To Perform linux kernel upgrade in 5 easy steps
- How to recover forgotten root password in Linux.
- How to replace Faulty Linux RAID disk
- How to resolve “bash: wget: command not found” Error
- How to resolve “error: Failed dependencies:” error
- How to resolve bad magic number in super-block error
- How to run multiple commands in Linux Simultaneously
- How to Run remote ssh command in Linux to Show result locally.
- How to run sudo command without password
- How to secure ftp port.
- How to setup linux iSCSI target initiator on RHEL7 for Storage allocation
- How to Setup Linux RAID 1 Device on RHEL
- How to setup mysql on Linux
- How to setup Samba server for file sharing with Windows client
- How to Stop and delete Linux Raid array
- How to take LVM snapshot backup in LINUX
- How to tune linux kernel parameter
- How to turn off-disable SELINUX
- How To Unlock private-public messaging in Linux using ssh-chat utility
- How to: linux add user to group
- Linux compression command utilities
- Linux RAM Disk
- Linux RAM Disk configuration Video Blog
- Linux system information commands
- Quick guide Bash while loop with examples
- Quick guide for Linux check disk space
- Quick Guide for Linux user access control list (ACL)
- Quick Guide: How to install and configure ansible in Linux for Automation
- Quick Guide: How to Linux get ip address
- Quick Guide: How to perform automated kickstart linux installation.
- Quick Guide: How to write Bash function
- Quick way to configure FTP server
- Quick way to configure telnet service.
- Quick way to setup AWS web server.
- Simple trick to add more security with ssh configuration.
- Simple trick to secure server for added security
- Simple way to resolve NFS Stale File Handle error
- Six awk command examples
- Split and merge files in linux.
- Superb Way To perform storage migration using lvconvert Without Data-loss and Downtime
- Superb Ways To download rpm package Without installing